The Old Port of Montreal and the Montréal Science Centre offer a variety of stimulating locations for both indoor and outdoor film shoots.
Whether you’re looking for specific surroundings, a versatile space, or both. Our sites offer professional and amateur filmmakers and photographers the latitude they need to pursue their creative vision.
Numerous local and international shoots have taken place at the Old Port of Montréal Science Centre and Silo 5. The popularity of these sites is explained by their incomparable universality which allows filmakers to create exclusive and original environments.
Come and enjoy:
- 2.5 km of urban and natural sceneries flanked by the St. Lawrence River and Old Montréal
- A unique and original waterfront location, featuring two marinas, commercial and/or cruise ships, luxury yachts and pleasure craft, and a launching ramp
- Numerous rooms with spectacular daylight and nighttime views of the city
- A variety of historical and modern-day sites
- Striking panoramic vistas
- Nearby parking and support facilities
TO DISCOVER ALL OF OUR FILMING LOCATIONS, VISIT OUR FLICKR PAGE.