Old Port of Montréal – Summer Season 2021
IMPORTANT: If you have one or more symptoms of flu or gastroenteritis (stomach flu) or any symptoms associated with a COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, trouble breathing, impaired sense of smell or taste), we call on your sense of civic duty and ask that you stay home.
Old Port concessions are for the most part open. Visit the Activities section to view their opening hours.
Because ensuring everyone’s safety is a priority, the Old Port and all its concession holders have put health measures in place that are in keeping with recommendations from public health authorities.
Some of the health measures put in place on the Old Port of Montréal site include:
• Signage to remind everyone about physical distancing, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
• Hand disinfection and sanitizing gel stations at concession stands and across the Old Port site.
• Wearing of personal protective equipment (masks and visors) by Old Port employees in keeping with the directives put in place by health authorities based on the nature of specific activities.
Important - Please Note
• Mask wearing on the Old Port site is not mandatory, but provincial public health authorities recommend it for both employees and visitors.
• Debit and credit card transactions are preferable whenever possible.
• Washroom facilities are available (conditionally per directives from provincial public health authorities): Jacques-Cartier Quay and Pavillon de l’étang.