Start of the 2020 summer season in the Old Port of Montréal
According to Quebec government guidelines, the great majority of businesses in the Old Port are now allowed to start operating. To learn what is open, partially open or closed, please visit our the various sections of our website.
In order to comply with the guidelines established by the Quebec Department of Public Health, we have implemented several measures in collaboration with our tenants:
• Onsite signage asking visitors to respect physical distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
• Disinfection stations installed in the Old Port and in Old Montréal, in collaboration with SDC Vieux-Montréal.
• Disinfectant gel provided by all businesses or handwhashing sation for their customers.
• Employees required to disinfect their hands regularly.
• Personal protective equipment worn by employees is in accordance with public health ordinances for each sector of activity.
• Wearing a mask is not compulsory on the Old Port site, but it is highly recommended, including for visitors.
• If you have one or more flu-like symptoms, gastroenteritis symptoms, or symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or loss of smell with or without loss of taste), we appeal to your sense of civic responsibility and ask you to please stay home.
• Each merchant in the Old Port is responsible for implementing its own health measures and ensuring that they are respected by its clientele.
See their respective websites for more details.
• You are encouraged to pay by card whenever possible.
• The following toilet blocks are open: Jacques-Cartier Pier and Horloge Pier.