Treat yourself to a little summer shopping spree and discover an exciting range of products.
Summer boutiquesLovely boutiques propped in containers along the quay.
- Red Tag bijoux : Silver and steel jewelry
- Henna Sutra : Temporary tattoos
- Juke Box Canada : Kids’ stuff
- Rayon Montréal : Hats, raincoats, umbrellas, etc.
- Bonbonnière : Candies
- Teodorex : Jewelry
- Montres Chronos : Watches and sunglasses
- Murano Murano Bijoux : Murano glass jewelry
- Art & compagnie : Clothes, jewelry, scarves
- Mary's popcorn : Popcorn
- Crono design : Architectural jewelry
- Tête à chapeaux : Hats and accessories
- Accent du monde : Pottery, jewelry, pashmina, etc.
- Boivin Hastings - Maple Products : Maple syrup, maple taffy, maple candies, etc.
- Lazuli Kanata: Natural and semi-precious stones, natural fiber jewelery, dream catchers and unique handmade pieces.
May 11th to June 14th and September 3th to 13th October.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays : 11 am to 5 pm
June 15th to September 2th
Every day : 11 am to 10 pm
The opening hours can vary depending on the merchants
Pedestrian promenade, in front of Bonsecours basin
Access for individuals of limited or partial mobility