An unforgettable summer event - not to miss!
Inspired by the ancient tradition of India, this musical color-throw is a fusion of mainstream and Indian music that will submerge you into an exceptional ambiance, full of energy and wonder! Bollywood, Indie, House, Regaetton and many more music beats will be performed by DJs and live bands. You will also enjoy Bhangra, Bollywood, Latin and other dance animations throughout the day and above all – go wild during the color-throw at the big concert. An experience like no other!
The color-throw means the sharing of joy and love. A unique opportunity to have fun when at a given signal everyone starts gently throwing colored powder at each other! Bring your kids, friends and loved ones, or make new friends at this unique concert!
Additionally to the concert and color-throw, you will enjoy Indian food, shop at the South Asian bazaar where you could get Indian souvenirs, traditional dishes called "thalis", clothes, henna tattoos, and much more! You can also explore the children's area with its bouncy castles, games and other activities.
Saturday August 13th, 12pm to 10pm
- Musical animation with color-throw
- Kid’s area with bouncy castles
- Indian bazaar
- Food stalls
Sunday August 14th, 12pm to 7pm
Yoga en Ville part:
- Yoga workshops
- Kirtan and musical meditation
- Breathing workshops
- Relaxation workshops
- Wellbeing workshops
Some of the other activities you will find during the event:
- Henna tattoos
- Decorative items
- Indie clothing
- Bouncy castles
- Traditional Indian dishes
- Regular online ticket : 19.95$+tx
- At the door : 26.10$+tx
- The ticket includes one bag of colored powder.
- Free entry for children below 12 years old : colour powder not included with free entry, kids should be accompanied by an adult)
- Additional color powder bags: $ 4.00+tx - 100gr bag (or 3 bags for 10$+tx)