Opening July 3!
Located a short distance from the historical district, the Old Port of Montreal’s urban beach offers a vacation atmosphere with its fine sand, parasols and refreshing mist.
- Please note that because of COVID-19, the Clocktower beach furniture won't be deployed (lounging chairs and tables). You can bring your own chairs, but as usual bringing your own beach umbrellas is prohibited.
- Bathrooms will be available during opening hours only
- If you have one or more flu-like symptoms, gastroenteritis symptoms, or symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or loss of smell with or without loss of taste), we appeal to your sense of civic responsibility and ask you to please stay home.
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory on the Old Port site, but it is highly recommended.
- Please note that swimming is not possible
Check the Clock Tower Beach rules.
July 3 to September 7
Everyday, from 11am to 7pm
No special events in 2020
1 800 971-PORT
Methods of payment
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Cash
Wheelchair accessibility: yes
Clock Tower Quay