On June 1st and June 2nd, from 11 A.M. to 6 P.M., visitors will be spoiled by a colourful collection of activities all with a 2 for 1 promotion!*
Voiles en Voiles, Bateau-Mouche, MTL Zipline, SOS Labyrinthe, Aventures Wet Set MTL, and many more have come together to offer visitors a weekend filled with fun at some very fine prices.
Grab a taste of summer at the Natrel Bistro, where a team of ambassadors will be handing out ice cream mochis, lactose-free milkshakes and lactose-free ice cream.
You can also come by metro (Champ-de-Mars, Place d'Armes or Square-Victoria stations).
Finally, you can take advantage of the $15 special rate between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. at the Clock Tower Quay and King-Edward Quay.
*Certain conditions applies. Visit the General Conditions section for details.
- Phare du Bota Bota : 2 for 1 on a 15-minute chair massage. Payment accepted only by credit card.
- SOS Labyrinthe : 2 for 1 on a single or family* admission for a treasures hunt inside a 2-km maze. *1 adult minimum and 2 adults maximum
- Éco Tours Montréal - Tours en Segway : 2 for 1 on a guided tour of the Old Port on a Segway. Conditions and online reservations on www.ecotoursmontreal.com with promo code “VPM2019”. Closed in the event of rain.
- Quadricycle Rental by Ecorecreo : 2 for 1 on a 30-minute quadricycle rental.
- Pedal boats Rental by Ecorecreo : 2 for 1 on a 30-minute pedal boat rental.
- IMAX®TELUS theatre at the Science Centre : 2 for 1 film tickets to see Pandas 3D. Non-applicable on the family admission and the expo+film combo.
- Mtl Zipline & Quick Jump : 2 for 1 on giant zipline activities.
Cruises and excursions:
- Aventures Wet Set Mtl : 2 for 1 on a 30-minute “St. Laurent Express” cruise. Departures every 30 minutes with a minimum of 4 registered passengers. Closed in the event of rain. Due to the high water level of the River, this offer may be cancelled. Please check the status of the activity on this page before you come.
- Bateau-Mouche : 2 for 1 on regular adult admission for 60- or 90-minute guided tours. Due to the high water level of the River, this offer may be cancelled. Please check the status of the activity on this page before you come.
- Le Petit Navire : 2 for 1 on a 45-minute “Old Port Tour”. Closed in the event of rain. Due to the high water level of the River, this offer may be cancelled. Please check the status of the activity on this page before you come.
- Navettes Maritimes du Saint-Laurent : 2 for 1 shuttle service. Due to the high water level of the River, this offer may be cancelled. Please check the status of the activity on this page before you come.
Summer boutiques and restaurants:
- Juke Box Canada : 2 for 1 on a custom CD compilation.
- Degré Montréal : 2 for 1 on all jewelry and nautical hooks on sale.
- Mary's Popcorn : 2 for 1 on small bags of popcorn (various flavours)
- Monsieur Crémeux : 2 for 1 on hard chocolate ice cream cones.
- M Churros Mme Banane : 2 for 1 on churros.
- Smoothies & Limonade : 2 for 1 on lemonades and iced teas.
- Snowaii at the Food Chain of the Science Centre : 2 for 1 on regular fruit Snowaii snow cones and regular bubble teas.
Those conditions applies to all offers :
- Promotion offered exclusively on site from June 1st to June 2nd, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No reservations possible (except activities offered by Voiles en Voiles and Éco Tours Montréal).
- All activity passes must be used on their day of purchase.
- This promotion has no monetary value and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Promotion valid only while spaces and supplies are available.
- The second pass or product must be of equal or lower value.
- Promotion offered only once per person.
- In case of rain, some activities may not be offered.
June 1st and 2nd, 2019 - from 11 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Take advantage of the $15 special rate between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. at the Clock Tower Quay and King-Edward Quay. The special rate will be automatically applied at the pay stations.
King-Edward Quay: you will have to complete your payment and leave between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. to get the special rate.
Clock Tower Quay (prepayment): you will have to complete your payment at the entrance of the parking between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
By metro : Champ-de-Mars, Place d'Armes or Square-Victoria stations.
By bus : Line 75 de la Commune (McGill / Wellington stop), Line 55 Saint-Laurent (Saint-Laurent / Saint-Jacques stop), Line 715 Vieux-Montréal/Vieux-Port.
By train : Lucien-Lallier station, connected to Lucien-Lallier metro station Central Station, connected to Bonaventure metro station.