After 2 years of hiatus, the GRANDS FEUX Loto-Québec are finally back in a unique setting!
Come experience world-class fireworks displays in an unforgettable setting during l’International des Feux Loto-Québec. Have a drink at Clock Tower Beach’s bistro, dig your feet in the sand, and watch the fireworks splash across the starry sky and bask in the glow and live music right from the beach.
An evening to remember for only $7!
Exclusively for adults (18+) after 6 p.m.
Dates and themes of the Fires
- Saturday, June 25 - Je me souviens
- Saturday, July 2 - Tribute to Prince
- Saturday, July 9 - Mexico; Bells and drums
- Wednesday, July 13 - Evolution of Hungarian music culture
- Saturday, July 16 - Myths and Legends of Quebec
- Wednesday, July 20 - Italian’s Heart
- Wednesday, July 27 - Croatia; Dance with the stars
- Wednesday, August 3 - England; 60 years of unforgettable music
- Saturday, August 6 - Tribute to Genesis
The fireworks start at 10 p.m., rain or shine.
DJ Programming (7pm-10pm)
- June 25 | DJ KELLY
- July 2 | DJ JARED ROSS
- July 9 | DJ ASMA
- July 13th ! DJ WORDYWORD
- July 16 | DJ FUNKYFALZ
- July 20 | DJ POPTRT
- July 27 | DJ TALLANDSKINNY
- August 3 | DJ TRUSPIN
- August 6 | DJ ALEX MURPHY
The beach closes at 11pm.
Access reserved only for 18 years old and over
Rates at $7 per person (incl. taxes). Online ticketing to come.