THE OLD PORT SKATING RINK – A WINTER WONDERLAND NOW MORE THAN EVER!
Enjoy our impeccable refrigerated outdoor rink featuring the very best views of the city — then warm up and refuel at Bistro Bonsecours.
Online sales: online
By phone: 514-496-PORT
Today, January 21, 2020
Refrigerated Section: Excellent
Natural Section: Scheduled for end of January
Skating Rink Schedule
- Mondays to Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays to Sundays: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- February 29: Open until 1:00 a.m.
Ticket booth closes 30 minutes prior to rink closing
Rink Maintenance Schedule
- Saturdays and Sundays*: 11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday: 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
*February 29, 2020: additionnal maintenance at 10:30 p.m.
Ice maintenance takes around 30 minutes to complete
- General (13 years old and up): $7.83
- Child (6 to 12 years old): $5.22
- Under 6 years old: Free
- Family*: $20
Passes are non-refundable. Separate fees for skate rentals
*Family day pass valid for 2 adults and 2 children/teens OR 1 adult and 3 children/teens
- Individual (6 years and up): $29
- Family*: $60
- Additional child/teen**: $10
* Family season pass valid for 2 adults and 2 children/teens OR 1 adult and 3 children/teens
** Maximum of 2 additional children/teens per Family pass.
For groups of 15 or more: $4.35 per child (6 to 12 years old) and $6.09 per adult (13 years old and up)
Reservation required for groups. Please call 514 496-2281
Come enjoy our lively programming filled with music, Montréal-style diversity and so much more!
- Locker Rooms (free to use, bring your lock or rent one)
- Bistro Bonsecours (drinks and snacks, enter with your skates on)
- Skate rentals available at Patin Patin (click here for details)
- Also available at the Patin Patin shop: locks, skating aids (for new skaters), helmets, skate sharpening and more
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit, our employees must ensure you follow these rules when you're on the ice:
- Your day pass or season pass must be worn visibly at all time
- No smoking, eating or drinking on the ice
- No pets
- No speeding, tugging or chasing
- No sleds on the refrigerated section
- No boots on the ice
- No hockey sticks or pucks
- No carrying babies in your arms or in a carrier
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted
Anyone not abiding by any of the above rules will be warned and/or denied access to the rink.
Thank you and enjoy the ice!