The Old Port Skating Rink offers…
A magical setting with a spectacular view of downtown Montréal
Extensive and inclusive programming
Great ice quality all season long
Skating every day from 9am to 9pm, and until 10pm Thursday to Sunday
The rink's ticket office will be open on the following dates and times :
- December 3: 1pm-8pm
- December 4: 10am-6pm
- December 5: 10am-4pm
and every day starting December, 11 2021.
More details to follow! If you want to get the latest update, suscribe HERE to our newsletter!
Skate rentals available at Patin Patin
Click here for details
Also available at the Patin Patin shop: locks, skating aids (for new skaters), helmets, skate sharpening and more
Vaccine passports are not required to access the rink.
Mask wearing and face covering are not required outdoors so long as visitors practice safe physical distancing. We therefore ask that all visitors act responsibly and maintain a 1-metre distance from anyone not from their bubble.
It is forbidden to:
- smoke, vape, eat, or drink on the ice.
- walk or ride a bicycle, scooter, or other similar vehicle on the ice.
- for a child to be held or carried in a baby carrier on the ice.
- use hockey sticks, hockey pucks, and any other sporting or leisure equipment on the ice other than ice skates.
- skate at high speeds, roughhouse, give chase, perform acrobatics, or engage in any other activity that could endanger the safety of rink users.
- voluntary damage the surface of the ice.
Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted on all ice surfaces and sleds are only permitted on natural ice surfaces.
Everyone is expected to follow the rink personnel’s directives, specifically in terms of rink maintenance periods and the direction in which rink users must skate.
The presence of all animals is prohibited on the rink.
Skating Rink is open every day:
Monday to Wednesday: 10am to 9pm
Thursday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm
Christmas Holidays: Open until 10pm every night
Skating rink location
Old Port of Montreal Skating Rink
Bonsecours Basin, Montreal, QC H2Y 2E2
Between Jacques Cartier Quay and Clock Tower Quay
Clock Tower Quay