THE NATREL SKATING RINK: THE MOST FESTIVE IN TOWN
Glide around our chilled outdoor rink with the best view of Montréal right before your eyes. Enjoy a comfy stop at our cozy village right in front of the ice while indulging at Bistro Bonsecours.
Closed for the season. Thanks to all the visitors, see you next year!
Skating rink schedule*
December 8th to March 10th
Monday to Wednesday : 10 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Thursday to Sunday :10 A.M. to 10 P.M.
* Ticket office closes 30 minutes before the rink
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit, our employees must enforce the following regulations:
- Your ticket must be visible. Season Pass must also be worn visibly at all time
- No smoking, eating and drinking on the ice
- No pets on the ice
- No speeding on the ice
- No sleds on the refrigerated ice
- No boots on the ice
- No hockey sticks or pucks on the ice
- No holding babies in the arms or in a sling bag
- Strollers are permitted
For safety reasons, no tugging, chasing or any other activities that may endanger other skaters. Anyone not abiding by any of the above will be warned and/or denied access to the rink.
Thank you and enjoy skating!
Access for people with reduced mobility: partial