Move around with ease!
This summer discover the Old Port on a Segway! A Segway is an electric vehicule that allows people to move around while standing up… without making even one step. No need to keep your balance, the Segway does it for you!
After a short training, you’ll have the opportunity to discover the history of the Old Port aboard these futuristic machines.
APRIL - OCTOBER
Opening dates and hours may change depending on weather conditions.
April 19th, 20th and 21st: 10:00am to 8:00pm
April 22nd: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturdays April 27th, May 4th and May 11th: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Sundays April 28th, May 5th and May 12th: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Starting May 17th:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am to 10:30pm
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00am to 8:00pm
From June 7th to October 20th:
Every day from 10:00am to 10:30pm
Segway (Guided Tour)
$65 / 60 minutes guided tour
$75 / 90 minutes guided tour
15 minutes training included.
Conditions and requirements:
- Must be 12 years old and over (with parental consent).
- Must wear flat shoes (no heels or flip flops).
- Must wear the helmet provided with the tour.
- Minimum weight requirement for participants is 100 pounds and maximum limit is 250 pounds.
Payments methods : Interac, cash, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Jacques-Cartier entrance, near Voiles en Voiles
Not accessible for people with reduced mobility