Interactive Site Map
The amazingly versatile Belvedere includes three spaces: An indoor hall, a large covered balcony and a rooftop terrace. It provides a spectacular panoramic view of Old Montreal, the Old Port, the St. Lawrence River and the Parc des îles. The Belvedere’s strong architectural character lends prestige to any event. It is the perfect place to enjoy Montreal’s fireworks exhibitions.
Your events will unfold in an environment where all your needs will be taken care of, including a catering area, dressing room, private cloakroom and motorized curtains.
Uses: Wedding receptions, dinners, cocktails, galas, corporate events, product launches, office parties
Features and Amenities
- Catering area: Convection oven, ice machine, cold room.
- Dressing room
- Service tables
- White lycra to cover the red walls (additional cost)
- Lectern with integrated microphone
- Integrated sound system
- Stage risers (4)
- Motorized curtains
- Private cloakroom
- Vast private outdoor balcony and rooftop terrace
- Flip chart and easel
In addition, all of our rooms include the service of a logistics agent, who will ensure that your event runs smoothly. This person will be your main contact for the various services and requests related to your event.
Room Configuration and Capacity
Capacity Chart Floor Plan
- Interior surface area: 649 m2 (6,986 ft2)
- Exterior surface area: 566 m2 (6,092 ft2)
- Length – indoor room: 42.34 m (138 ft 11 in)
- Width – indoor room: 12.5 m (41 ft 1 in)
- Ceiling height: 4.4 m (14 ft 6 in)
- 10 15A – 125V circuits
- 24 20A sockets
- 1 50A-120/208V socket
- 1 100A-120/208V Camlock
- 1 200A 120/208V Camlock