Montreal welcomes you during its dazzling season of festivals and renowned cultural events. Take in all the entertainment, bistros, boutiques and the exciting nightlife. Day and night, Montreal invites you to savour the fascinating mix of European lifestyle and North American amenities for which is famous. For enhanced service, the marina was completely renovated in the spring of 2010.
125 berths at the quayside
See what the city has to offer at: www.tourisme-montreal.org
To download the Tourisme Montréal complete city guide: http://octgm.com/guide/
May 10 to October 14, 2013
- Up to 59 ft - 3h minimum, max.:6h : $19.50 (Additional hours $6.50 )
- 60 ft to 79 ft.- 3h minimum, max.: 4h : $66.00 (Additional hours $22.00 )
Low season and weekday, high season**
- Up to 59 ft : $2.10/ft. per day
- 60 ft to 79 ft : $2.60/ft. per day
- 80 ft to 99 ft : $3.00/ft. per day
Weekend, high season***
- Up to 59 ft : $2.40/ft. per day
- 60 ft to 79 ft : $3.00/ft. per day
- 80 ft to 99 ft : $3.45/ft. per day
- 7 to 54 consecutive days (59 pi and less only) : 25 % off the daily rate
- $84 / ft for the season (minimum of $2100)
Taxes extra. One electrical outlet included per boat.
**Every day from May 10 to June 6, and September 15 to October 7, 2013. From Sunday to Thursday from June 7 to September 9, except holidays and event days. ***Every Friday and Saturday from June 7 to September 8, 2013, holidays, and event days.
Spots available for yachts of 100 feet and more.
- Docking assistance on arrival.
- Competent personnel on site, offering quality personalized service.
- Capacity: 125 berths. Possibility of accommodating boats of up to 220ft.
- 7.5 m (25 ft) draft.
- VHF frequency: channel 68.
- Preferred location for hourly or daily stopovers.
- Magnetic card access.
- Transportation service by golf cart (luggage, groceries).
- Shore power 30A, 50A and 100A.
- Parking available.
- Wi-Fi Zone.
- Full sanitary services, including a laundromat.
- Pumpout service station
Some services have fees, information available at the Hospitality Desk.
*Please note that gratuities are not accepted by the personnel of Port d'escale*
For more information, refer to Port d'escale's rules
Reservation and information: