Every winter, Igloofest brings together thousands of electronic music fans to dance under the stars at the Old Port of Montréal. With its ice-and-steel decor, its striking architectural staging, its programs that pull in the best local and international DJs, the Igloo Village and its famous “one piece” contest, Igloofest is one of the hottest events in the city and among the most prominent in Canada.
This year, for the 8th edition, Igloofest returns for 4 weekends and a total of 12 simultaneously hot and frosty nights. On January 16-17-18, 23-24-25, and 30-31, February 1, 6-7-8, 2014, it’ll be time dress warm and kitsch or the snow to face the Quebec winter challenge and have good fun. See you there!
- Thursday January 16 : 7pm to midnight
- Friday January 17 : 7pm to 12:30 am
- Saturday January 18 : 7pm to 12:30 am
- Thursday January 23 : 7pm to midnight
- Friday January 24 : 7pm to 12:30 am
- Saturday January 25 7pm to 12:30 am
- Thursday January 30 : 7pm to midnight
- Friday January 31 : 7pm to 12:30 am
- Saturday February 1 : 7pm to 12:30 am
- Thursday February 6 : 7pm to midnight
- Friday February 7 : 7pm to 12:30 am
- Saturday February 8 : 7pm to 12:30 am
Must be 18 years old or older.
Access to people with reduced mobility: partial
Jacques Cartier Quay